- 76% of our students have either made or exceeded the expected rates of progress.
- 80% of our students have improved their attendance since joining Trinity.
- The longer a student stays in Trinity, the more qualifications they achieve in KS4.
- There has been a 54% improvement in the proportion of students achieving GCSE’s.
- 100% of parents/carers say their child is safe in school and take bullying seriously.
- 99% of Academy parent/carers believe that Trinity is well led and well managed (HOS questionnaire 2016)
- 93% of parents/carers of the LLDD bespoke programme feel that the personalised support offered has enabled learners to improve their level of independence.
- 80% Pass rate in Post 16 GCSE’s.