On the 5th January 2017 Trinity Academy entered the final phase of full student uniform expectation. The Academy expect all students to adhere to the uniform policy, which is as follows;
- Plain black or grey school trousers or skirt below knee
- Academy polo shirt
- Academy jumper
- Plain black flat school shoes.
The process for ordering uniform is as follows:
- Parents or students can order in person from Deneview or Oakfield reception
- Orders can be placed by phone but will not be submitted without payment (this can be sent in with student)
- Select the items required (polo shirt/sweatshirt)
- Select size
- Any order must be accompanied by payment; either cash or cheque will be accepted.
- Orders will not be processed without advance payment.
We thank you in advance of your co-operation.
Our Order form can be downloaded here.