This policy relates to requests made ofthe Trustfrom parents or carers to provide additional support, whether administering prescribed medication and/or medical techniques, to their children during Trust Time.
- To provide a safe and secure environment forlearners and staff;
- To establish a safe and reliable system for managing medicines in the Trust;
- To ensure that prescribed medicines are administered safely and correctly to learners;
- To clearly identify the protocols relating to the management of and administering of medicines in the Trust;
- To provide clear information to all staff, parents/carers andlearners relating to the management of medicines;
- To ensure that allTrust practices conform to legislation, government and LEA guidance.
For further information, please download the full Management ofMedicines Policy below.