This policy relates to requests made of the Trust from parents or carers to provide additional support, whether administering prescribed medication and/or medical techniques, to their children during Trust Time.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for learners and staff;
- To establish a safe and reliable system for managing medicines in the Trust;
- To ensure that prescribed medicines are administered safely and correctly to learners;
- To clearly identify the protocols relating to the management of and administering of medicines in the Trust;
- To provide clear information to all staff, parents/carers and learners relating to the management of medicines;
- To ensure that all trust practices conform to legislation, government and LEA guidance.
For further information, please download the full Management of medicines Policy below.