This policy relates to requests made of Trinity Academy from parents or carers to provide additional support, whether administering prescribed medication and/or medical techniques, to their children during Academy time.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for students and staff;
- To establish a safe and reliable system for managing medicines in Academy;
- To ensure that prescribed medicines are administered safely and correctly to students;
- To clearly identify the protocols relating to the management of and administering of medicines in Academy;
- To provide clear information to all staff, parents/carers and students relating to the management of medicines;
- To ensure that all Academy practices conform to legislation, government and LEA guidance.
For further information, please download the full Management ofMedicines Policy below.