Cleaner - Lower Site
Facility Supervisor/Facility Manager
To ensure the delivery of services in accordance with customer service standards, policies and procedures. The cleaning of designated areas within a variety of premises, in accordance with the cleaning schedule, to ensure that they are kept clean and hygienic.
The following is typical of the duties the post holder will be expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar nature and level may be required from time to time.
To undertake the cleaning of designated areas, in accordance with agreed specifications and including fixtures and fittings, including:-
- Emptying waste bins and removing waste to the designated area
- Washing with mops and cloths
- Sweeping with brushes and sweeping mops
- Vacuum cleaning
- Floor polishing/buffing/spray cleaning using mechanical aids as appropriate
- Floor stripping using mechanical aids as appropriate
To promote and implement Trinity Academy Newcastle Trusts Equality Policy in all aspects of employment and service delivery
The postholder will have responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons s/he is responsible for or comes into contact with January 2007